By remaining within the Totally Relational Database System, it is the component to perform all Graph behavior and functions.
Its main features are;
- It has built-in DQL (DataGraph Query Language) language which is a declerative query language which we developed and provides support to write Graph queries much more easily and comprehensibly according to the data model.
- It performs Graph Navigation (Traverse) operations very quickly.
- It performs Shortest Path operations.
- It provides Paralelism support for long-lasting, comprehensive deep analyzes.
- The Lock Nodes in a network are identified by Centrality Algorithms.
- Graph provides search support for filtering queries from other tables in the Relational Database.
- As search operations can be done with conventional SQL operations, the search result can be associated with other tables. (Joining).
- It provides support for permanently saving the search results to the database when necessary.
- It provides geographic filter support within the Graph database with Spatial functions.